If you want to get your startup noticed, getting on Hacker News is a great way to do it. But how do you get on Hacker News? Follow these 8 steps and you’ll be on your way.
Checkout this video:
If you want to get on Hacker News, there are some simple steps you can follow to improve your chances.
1. Make sure your story is interesting and relevant.
2. Find the right category for your story.
3. Use catchy and descriptive titles.
4. Post your story at the right time.
5. Engage with the community.
6. Offer something new and unique.
7. Promote your story well.
8. Be patient and keep trying!
1) Pick a good story.
2) Submit your story to https://news.ycombinator.com/submit.
3) Wait for people to upvote your story.
4) If your story gets enough upvotes, it will reach the front page of Hacker News.
5) Once your story is on the front page, people will start reading and commenting on it.
6) If people like your story, they may upvote it again, keeping it on the front page for longer.
7) Eventually, your story will fall off the front page, but people will still be able to find and read it via the link you submitted.
8) Congratulations! You’ve now reached Hacker News users with your story.
If you want to get your startup on Hacker News, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances. First, create a great product or service that solves a problem people care about. Second, make sure your website is well-designed and easy to navigate. Third, submit your website to Hacker News using the “Submit” button on the homepage. Fourth, create a catchy headline that will grab people’s attention. Fifth, write a compelling description of your product or service. Sixth, include a link to your website in the description. Seventh, make sure your submission is timely and relevant. Eighth, encourage people to upvote your submission by sharing it on social media and other websites. By following these simple tips, you can increase your chances of getting on Hacker News and driving traffic to your website.
So you want to get on Hacker News.
Hacker News is a social news website focused on computer science and entrepreneurship. It is a great place to get exposure for your startup or project, and can be a great source of traffic and leads.
Here are 8 steps you can take to increase your chances of getting on Hacker News:
1. Submit interesting, unique, and timely stories.
2. Make sure your stories are well-written and engaging.
3. Use descriptive and keyword-rich titles.
4. Optimize your submission for the HN algorithm.
5. Build up social proof before you submit.
6. Time your submission for maximum exposure.
7. Use images and videos to complement your story.
8. Follow up after you submit to keep the conversation going.
Hacker News is a social news website focused on computer science and entrepreneurship. It is a great place to learn about new technology and find interesting startups. Getting your startup on Hacker News can help you get exposure to a wider audience and attract new users.
Here are 8 steps to get your startup on Hacker News:
1. Create a compelling story
Your story should be interesting and newsworthy. It should be about more than just your product. Write about your company culture, your mission, and why you are passionate about your work.
2. Find the right channel
There are many channels on Hacker News, but the most relevant for startups is the Show HN channel. This is where you can post links to stories about your startup.
3. Submit your story
Once you have found the Show HN channel, you can submit your story by clicking the “submit” button at the top of the page. Include a catchy headline and a link to your story.
4. Promote your story
Once you have submitted your story, promote it on social media and other channels. Ask your friends and followers to upvote it on Hacker News.
5. Monitor the comments
Once your story is live on Hacker News, monitor the comments section for feedback and discussion. Respond to comments thoughtfully and respectfully.
6. Make changes based on feedback
If you receive negative feedback, make changes to your story or product based on the feedback received. Ask yourself if there is anything you can do to make your story or product better based on the feedback you received. Don’t be afraid to make changes!
If you receive positive feedback, thank commenters for their input! Positive feedback can help encourage other users to upvote your story as well 7 Try again if needed! Not every submission will be successful, but that doesn’t mean you should give up! If your first submission doesn’t make it onto Hacker News, try again with a new or improved story. Keep trying until you find success!
1. Find a story that would interest the Hacker News community
2. Submit your story on Hacker News
3. Make sure your story has a catchy headline
4. Write a compelling intro for your story
5. Choose an engaging thumbnail image
6. Share your story on social media
7. Promote your story through email and other channels
8. Keep an eye on the comments and keep the conversation going
Getting on the front page of Hacker News can be a huge boost for traffic and engagement, but it’s not always easy. In this post, I’ll share 8 tips on how to get on Hacker News.
1. Find a story that resonates with the Hacker News community.
The most important step is to find a story that resonates with the Hacker News community. There are certain topics that do well on Hacker News, such as programming, startups, and tech news. If you can find a story that fits into one of these categories, you’ll have a better chance of getting on the front page.
2. Write a headline that will grab attention.
Your headline is what will appear on the Hacker News front page, so it’s important to make it catchy and attention-grabbing. A great headline will make people want to click through to your story.
3. Submit your story early in the day.
Hacker News stories tend to get submitted early in the day and then gain traction throughout the day as more people see them and upvote them. If you submit your story in the afternoon or evening, it may not get as much attention as it would if you submitted it in the morning.
4. Make sure your story is well-written and easy to read.
The stories that do well on Hacker News are usually well-written and easy to read. If your story is full of typos or errors, it’s likely that people will downvote it or simply not read it at all. Take the time to proofread your story before you submit it.
5. Include helpful images or videos. – Include helpful images or videos along with your submission to help capture people’s attention.- Utilize social media platforms such as Twitter or Facebook to help promote your submission.- Ask friends or family members to upvote your submission if they see it on Hacker News.- Engage with other users who have commented on your submission.- Be patient! It can take some time for your submission to gain traction.- Track how well your submission is doing by checking its position on the Hacker News front page.- Celebrate if you make it to the top spot!
Hacker News is a social news website focused on computer science and entrepreneurship. It is a popular website among startup founders and developers. In order to get on Hacker News, you will need to submit a story or link that is of interest to the community.
Here are 8 steps to get on Hacker News:
1. Find a story or link that would be of interest to the Hacker News community. This can be something you have written, or something you have found elsewhere.
2. Make sure the story or link is submitted to the correct section. There are two sections on Hacker News – “submitted” and “discuss”. “Submitted” is for links to external articles or stories, while “discuss” is for discussion threads about a particular topic.
3. Give your submission a catchy headline that will grab attention. Headlines that are too long or mundane are less likely to be clicked on by users.
4. Write a short description of your submission to give readers an idea of what it is about. This should be around 200 characters in length.
5. Once you have created your submission, it will be placed in a queue for moderation. Moderators will then either approve or reject your submission based on whether they believe it is interesting and relevant for the Hacker News community.
6s If your submission is approved, it will appear on the front page of Hacker News for all users to see. From here, users can upvote or downvote your story, which will determine its position on the site.
7s If your submission receives enough upvotes, it has the potential to reach the top of Hacker News and become one of the day’s most popular stories!
User 8 . Once your story has reached the top of Hacker News, enjoy your 15 minutes (or more) of fame!